Negative test required for stadium entry
We hope that everyone who has managed to get a ticket is looking forward to the matches in the Johan Cruijff ArenA. Unfortunately, a 'normal' visit to the stadium is not possible in the current situation. To ensure that the matches in Amsterdam can be organized safely, everyone from 5 years of age must show a negative test certificate before entering the stadium.
All ticketholders must schedule an test appointment on matchday via www.testenvoortoegang.org or directly via the CoronaCheck-app.
QR code, ID, match ticket and a face mask
Before ticket holders go to the stadium, they have to make sure they have downloaded the CoronaCheck-app, and have their ID, match ticket and face mask.
Covid rapid test
All ticketholders from 5 years of age must take a test on match day and after that present a negative test result before entering the Johan Cruijff ArenA. The test can only be scheduled via www.testenvoortoegang.org on matchday.
Important: no other testresult is valid.
- Schedule the test appointment
- Ticketholders are asked to schedule a testappointment via the official portal as soon as possible. officiële portaal.
- There are several locations available throughout the country.The tests are taken at a location as close as possible to the residence of the visitors of the matches. If the test result is negative, after that, it’s safe to travel to the stadium.
- Only tests that are taken on matchdays are valid
- The test is free of charge.
- The type of test is an antigen test with a swap from the nose.
- Also vaccinated people must present a negative test result before entering the stadium.
2. Testing on matchday
- The test can only be take on matchday.
- The result of the test will be available about an hour later. If the result is negative, the ticketholder will receive a confirmation by e-mail with a unique code.
3. After the test: CoronaCheck-app and QR code
- With the CoronaCheck-app a negative testresult is converted into a QR code. This will be scanned at the entrance in combination with a valid ID card.
- A visitor can only present a negative result for one person in the CoronaCheck-app. This means that every visitor needs their own device with the app. If someone does not have a smartphone or iPad, on which the app can be downloaded, the test result can be printed via www.coronacheck.nl.
4. On matchday: QR code, ID, competition ticket and face mask
- There is a timeslot reserved specially for each visitor to enter the stadium. Visitors are expected to arrive at the stadium within this timeframe.
- To have a smooth entrance process, visitors are advised to download the CoronaCheck-app at home. Then, on matchday, it easy to transfer the negative test result into the QR code before arriving at the stadium.
Reducing the risk of COVID-19 contamination is our shared responsibility. We hope that in this way everyone can experience a safe but above all unique tournament in this special time.